Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Someone just slap me, I've been sleeping so early the past two nights! As a result, I'm up early! - I shall study : )


Yesterday - World Down Sydrome Day,
Ms Tan approached me to help her tourguide
this two Australians around the school, I
agreed.

Highlights of yesterday:
- Chow and I ended up as tourguides and according
to Ms Tan, we were the first students to step
into the Heritage Galley which was so lovely!

- I finally passed my chinese 28/52

- And, well believe it or not, I passed my
Chinese (PRELIM) Orals 20/40

Thats definitely something to be proud of : )

- Plus, I studied at Long Johns after school
with Chow, GuanYu and Eliz, who was in her CJ
uniform! Haha, it was good! : )



-

See, moving on just isn't working
You lit the fire that I'm burning
And all I can do is protect it
A life for the sake of my pride
While all the others had me thinking

we could be more than just amazing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home